Diana A. Medina
Founder and Chief Merriment Officer
Diana is a first generation Latina born and raised in Los Angeles and currently living in Sacramento, CA. She is a lifelong community advocate and nerdy goofball who is in touch with all her feels. Her mission in life is to use clarity, compassion, and comic relief make the world a better place. Diana puts her passions to work professionally as a Nonprofit Worker Bee and creatively as a writer, storyteller, goofball, extreme crafter, and Poetaprenuer.
Diana is also a chihuahua mom, foodie, pop culture enthusiast, curator of fun facts, sister, daughter, and aunt. She loves cooking, coffee, puns, thrift stores, knitting, hip hop, home decor, and her huge hilarious Mexican family. All of which she has a poem or story about. Diana is now venturing into writing, performing, coaching, and other creative endeavors in order to let her purpose come out and play and inspire others to do the same.
Professional/Educational Accomplishments and Honors:
- Program Director and team Swiss Army knife at The Practice Space
- Master in Public Administration from the University of Southern California (Fight On!)
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from California State University, Northridge (Go Matadors!)
- Alumna and member of the Creative Arts Task Force for Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority, Inc.
- Alumna, Education Pioneers Graduate Fellowship Program
- Alumna, Coro Fellowship in Public Affairs Program
Personal Accomplishments and Honors:
- DogMom to Kika, Off The Clocker’s in house PAWlicy advisor, and my beloved fur baby.
- Youngest daughter of Jose & Natalia
- Baby sister to 7 siblings
- Cool Tia to 22 nieces and nephews
- Resourceful reinventor of leftovers
- Founder and Chief Merriment Officer at OffTheClocker.com