Diana A. Medina
Founder and Chief Merriment Officer
Diana is a first generation Latina born and raised in Los Angeles and currently living in Sacramento, CA. She is a lifelong community advocate and nerdy goofball who is in touch with all her feels. Her mission in life is to use clarity, compassion, and comic relief make the world a better place. I put my passions to work professionally as a Nonprofit Worker Bee and creatively as a writer, storyteller, goofball, extreme crafter, and Poetaprenuer.
I am also a chihuahua mom, foodie, pop culture enthusiast, curator of fun facts, sister, daughter, and aunt. I love cooking, coffee, puns, thrift stores, knitting, hip hop, home decor, and my huge hilarious Mexican family. All of which I have a poem or story about. I am now venturing into writing, performing, coaching, and other creative endeavors in order to let my purpose come out and play and inspire others to do the same.
Professional/Educational Accomplishments and Honors:
- Program Director and team Swiss Army knife at The Practice Space
- Master in Public Administration from the University of Southern California (Fight On!)
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from California State University, Northridge (Go Matadors!)
- Alumna and member of the Creative Arts Task Force for Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority, Inc.
- Alumna, Education Pioneers Graduate Fellowship Program
- Alumna, Coro Fellowship in Public Affairs Program
Personal Accomplishments and Honors:
- DogMom to Kika, Off The Clocker’s in house PAWlicy advisor, and my beloved fur baby.
- Youngest daughter of Jose & Natalia
- Baby sister to 7 siblings
- Cool Tia to 22 nieces and nephews
- Resourceful reinventor of leftovers
- Founder and Chief Merriment Officer at OffTheClocker.com