We are so excited to be kicking off 2021 with the first Off The Clocker workshop of the year! The workshop will take place on Friday January 8, 2021 at 8:00 PM PST on Zoom. Please read on for more details!
2021: The BUJOurney Begins
This 90 minute workshop will be a multi-media learning experience that will cover fundamentals of vision boarding, bullet journaling, and manifesting shit using the spiritual, digital, and analog methods at our disposal.
In this workshop participants will:
- Learn the basics of bullet journaling, vision boarding, and manifesting shit including what these practices are, and how they can all work together to mutually reinforce the goals you set;
- Create a foundation for the year ahead by making poetic use of the digital world;
- Explore how our devices and technology preferences (social media, phone, apps, computer, etc) can support/deter us in achieving our goals;
- Build community with others in a safe and creative space;
- Experience Off The Clocker’s mission, products, and services in real time.
Cost: Karmic Sliding Scale
Investing in yourself shouldn’t have to cost a fortune. Time, energy, and money are all important forms of currency that are exchanged during our events and workshops. Our team works hard to thoughtfully and diligently create an experience that has value and meaning far beyond a dollar amount.
That is why we use a karmic sliding scale. Meaning, we invite you to pay the price that you determine to be within your possibilities and feels like a fair exchange of currency for the 90-minute experience we will facilitate for you. Our karmic sliding scale price tiers are: $1, $8, $11, $21. Payments can be made via the following methods:
- Venmo: @offtheclocker
- Cash App: $OFFTHECLOCKER
- To make other arrangements: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following the workshop, we will raffle off a BUJO Goodie Box that will include: items from our Manifesting Shit Collection, selected reading materials, 2 notebooks, writing instruments, and other hand picked supplies to help and inspire you in your planning endeavors!
We look forward to seeing you there and, as always, thanks for reading!